Raising pre-teens and teenagers doesnâÃ¥t have to be hard. In fact, if you only know five essential truths about why kids do what they do, youâÃ¥re on your way to becoming a smarter, happier, and more sane parent. Brad Snyder is an expert in adolescent behavior and has years of experience decoding the messages that parents donâÃ¥t get. HeâÃ¥s surveyed over 100,000 children and adolescents, and has interviewed close to 4,000 in group and one-on-one sessions. In spite of what you see on tv, kids these days are not more violent, more sexual, or more in danger than you once were. Kids are kids.
With The 5 Simple Truths of Raising Kids, youâÃ¥ll:
- Learn some secrets of tween and teen communication
- Find out what exactly your kid is doing all day and why
- Make rules that make sense for the whole family, without building resentment
- Learn the truth about kids and social networking, texting, and bullying
- Become a parent your children respect, but not one they hate or fear
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.