Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair | The Cyclist's Training Bible: The World's Most Comprehensive Training Guide | Bike Repair & Maintenance for Dummies | Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance
Zinn's friendly step-by-step guide explains the tools you'll need and how to know you've done the job right. The two-color interior is easy to read—even in a dimly-lit garage or workshop. Hundreds of hand-drawn illustrations and exploded parts diagrams show just the right level of detail to lead you through every bicycle repair task.
This smartly organized guide shows how to repair new and old bicycles from top to bottom. In 520 pages, Zinn's guide includes simple instructions for hundreds of bike maintenance and repair jobs:
• Basics: How to fix a flat tire, lube a bicycle chain, adjust the brakes
• Emergency repairs: How to fix a broken chain, tighten loose spokes, repair a bent derailleur
• Easy shifting: How to clean, lube, and adjust shifters and cables for smooth shifting
• Wheels: How to install a new tire, change a cassette, true a wheel, replace broken spokes, build your own wheels
•Overhauls: How to repair pedals, chains and chainrings, saddles, handlebars, stems, headsets, forks
• New tech: How to maintain 11-speed systems, electronic shifters, disc brakes
• Cyclocross: How to set up a ‘cross bike for racing, select the right components, and make quick repairs
• Troubleshooting: How to figure out what's wrong with any bike and fix it
Zinn & the Art of Road Bike Maintenance makes bicycle repair and maintenance easy, quick, affordable, and fun. With Zinn at your side, you'll know how to keep your bicycling running smoothly for years.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.