Writing With Ease Level 3 | Writing With Skill, Level One Instructor Text | Writing With Skill, Level One | The Creative Writer | The Creative Writer | Writing With Skill, Level 2 | The Creative Writer | Writing With Skill Level Three | Exploring the World of Physics
The second volume of the four-book series that guides students into the creation of sophisticated short fiction and mature poetry.
- Complements Peace Hill Pressâs expository series Writing With Skill by providing the imaginative element that many students want.
- Unlike most âhow to writeâ books, these are designed to be used in a mentor/student relationship, with teaching, guidance, and evaluation tips provided for the mentor or teacher.
- All exercises build towards the production of finished creative pieces.
- Sequential, logical, step-by-step instruction.
- The second level builds on the introductory volume, The Creative Writer: Five Finger Exercises, but can be started directly by older students.
- Instruction in the five essentials of fiction: plot, characters, dialogue, point of view, and setting.Â
- Offers guidance in the essential art of poetry: sound, rhythm, word choice, and poem construction.Â
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.