Field Guide to Trees of Southern Africa
* Descriptive accounts highlighting the most important field identification characters.
* Full-color photographs illustrating growth form, flowers, fruit and bark of the various species.
* Up-to-date distribution maps showing the range of each species in southern Africa.
* Information on habitat preference of each species and uses by man.
* Reference to similar and closely related species and how they can be distinguished.
* Introductory chapters on biomes and trees; fruit trees; furniture and craftwork; firewood; medicinal and poisonous trees; trees and animals; architecture of trees; identifying trees.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.