- Join Pam Houston as she weathers depression and a blizzard camping in the mountains of Utah
- Ride on the hormone rollercoaster of menopause on a jungle river trip in Borneo with Tracy Johnston
- Experience a spiritual awakening with Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D., at Chartres Cathedral in France
- Ride across the steppes of Mongolia on a horse with no name with Lynn Ferrin
- Shoot the rapids of the Grand Canyon with grandmother Ruth Bond as she fulfills a lifelong dream
- Laugh with Carole Chelsea George as she finds she is worth ten buffalo cows in Pakistan for her hand in marriage
- Marvel with Mary Beth Simmons at the vibrant community of women who meet every day at the well in Cameroon
About: A collection of inspirational accounts by women travelers demonstrates how women are more open to personal contacts with other cultures and encounter the world from a different perspective and includes contributions from Gretel Ehrlich, Barbara Grizzuti Harrison, Helen Thayer, Mary Morris, and other notable authors.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.