Create beautiful websites without writing any code
- A step by step guide to using Adobe's latest design tool to build websites
- A thorough coverage of all the features introduced in Adobe Muse
- Design tips and advice for new designers
Adobe Muse is an exciting new tool from the worldÃ¢ÂÂs foremost design software company which allows users to create beautiful and fully functioning websites without writing any code. It provides graphic designers the power to use their print design skills over the Web.
This book will help web designers as well as graphic designers to master Adobe Muse quickly. It will provide step-by-step instructions that guide you through building a website with Adobe Muse.
"Learning Adobe Muse" will teach you how to plan, design and publish websites using Adobe Muse. It starts by covering the tools and interface of the program and moves on to the concepts you'll need to understand for laying out your web pages. You'll learn how to format text using reusable styles, add images, create a clean navigation system, and add interactive elements such as panels and slideshows to your pages and all this without writing a single line of code!
By the end of the book you will have created a smartlydesigned, fully-functioning website.
What will you learn from this book
- Plan a website from scratch.
- Create a functioning website prototype
- Use master pages to apply a common look and feel across the website
- Apply effects such as drop shadows, bevel, and glow
- Add interactive elements to your site including an image slideshow
- Design tips and advice for new designers and graphic designers moving from print to the web
- Preview and test your website
- Publish your site with Business Catalyst or a third party hosting provider
This is an easy to read, practical, step by step guide covering the typical workflow for designing and building a website using Adobe Muse. As you work though the examples in the book you will build a fully-functioning website. The book includes many screenshots and graphics showing you exactly how to use the various features in Adobe Muse.
Who this book is written for
This book is written for beginner web designers and also graphic designers who are interested in using their print design skills on the Web. It will teach you how to quickly build websites without the need to learn HTML or CSS.
About: Create beautiful websites without writing any code A step by step guide to using Adobe's latest design tool to build websites A thorough coverage of all the features introduced in Adobe Muse Design tips and advice for new designers In Detail Adobe Muse is an exciting new tool from the worldâs foremost design software company which allows users to create beautiful and fully functioning websites without writing any code.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.