Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils:Â History provides specific guidance on:
- recognising high ability and potential
- planning, differentiation, extension and enrichment in Histpry
- teacher questioning skills
- support for more able pupils withÂ special educational needsÂ (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory impairment)
- recording and assessment
- beyond the classroom: visits, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, links with universities, businesses and other organisations.
The bookÂ includes comprehensive appendices with linked resources available online that feature:
- lesson plans and examples of activities
- high ability checklist
- information on coaching
- guidance on auditing provision for more able pupils.
This book is an essential resource for secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, leading teachers for G&T Education (gifted and talented co-ordinators), SENCos and LA advisers.
About: Provides guidance on: recognizing high ability and multiple intelligences; planning, differentiation and extension/enrichment in history; teacher questioning skills; support for more able pupils with learning difficulties; and more.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.