Teachers who want to cut lesson planning time should welcome this series. The new editions are revised in line with the new literacy framework and bring you new models. Writing Models aims to help teachers cover every sort of writing type they need including visual and multimodal texts; fine tune lessons by following key teaching points for each model; and deliver the new literacy units to pupils of varying ability using different versions of the same model.
Each book in the series gives you:
- A bank of easy-to-use, photocopiable models for writing covering poetry, narrative and non-fiction
- Key teaching points for each model
- Simpler and harder examples for differentiation
The new edition for Year 5 has been fully updated and restructured in line to deliver new units from the new framework and includes new writing models. Lesson planning has never been easier!
The revised Writing Models Year 5 contains:
- Novels and stories by significant childrenâs authors (new)
- Traditional tales; myths; fables; legends including non-book print models such as comics, picture books and TV programmes (new)
- Stories from other cultures (new); Older literature (new)
- Film & narrative (new); Dramatic conventions including TV and radio broadcasts (new)
- Classic/narrative poems and Choral & performance poems
- Non-chronological reports, Instructions including ICT-texts (new); Recounts on MTP including new medial models (new)
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.