Teachers who want to cut lesson planning time should welcome this series. The new editions are revised in line with the new literacy framework and bring you new models. Writing Models aims to help teachers cover every sort of writing type they need; fine tune lessons by following key teaching points for each model; and deliver the new literacy units to pupils of varying ability using different versions of the same model.
Each book in the series gives you:
- A bank of easy-to-use, photocopiable models for writing covering poetry, narrative and non-fiction
- Key teaching points for each model
- Simpler and harder examples for differentiation
Â The newly revised second edition for Year 4 has been fully updated and restructured in line to deliver new units from the new framework and includes new writing models. Lesson planning has never been easier!
Â TheÂ second edition ofÂ Writing Models Year 4 contains:
- Stories with historical settings; Stories from other cultures (new) and Stories that raise issues & dilemmas (new)
- Poems to explore form and Performance poems (new)
- Stories set in imaginary worlds and Plays (new)
- Newspaper reports (new); ICT-texts (new) and Persuasive writing including a model based on a DVD (new)
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.