Hash Crack: Password Cracking Manual (v3) | Cult of the Dead Cow: How the Original Hacking Supergroup Might Just Save the World | Hacker Methodology Handbook | Linux Basics for Hackers: Getting Started with Networking, Scripting, and Security in Kali | Linux Basics for Hackers: Getting Started with Networking, Scripting, and Security in Kali | The Hacker Playbook 3: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing | Blue Team Field Manual (BTFM) (RTFM) | Rtfm: Red Team Field Manual
This book can be a catalyst for change for anyone, from beginners trying to enter the industry, to practitioners looking to start their own firms.
- What tips do the founders of Dragos, Inc. and Duo Security have on starting a company?
- Do you need a college degree or certification to be a cybersecurity professional?
- What is the biggest bang-for-the-buck action your organization can take to improve its cybersecurity posture?
- What "life hacks" to real hackers use to make their own lives easier?
- What resources can women in cybersecurity utilize to maximize their potential?
We can't wait to show you the most epic cybersecurity thought leadership collaborative effort, ever.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.