Tokyo Maze â 42 Walks in and around the Japanese Capital: A Guide with 108 Photos, 48 Maps, 300 Weblinks and 100 Tips (Japan Travel Guide Series) | Fodor's Tokyo 25 Best (Full-color Travel Guide) | Lonely Planet Japanese Phrasebook & Dictionary | Lonely Planet Kyoto (Travel Guide) | Lonely Planet Kyoto (Travel Guide) | Lonely Planet Discover Japan (Travel Guide) | Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) | Lonely Planet Pocket Kyoto & Osaka (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Discover Tokyo 2019 is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample the finest sushi or most satisfying bowl of noodles you’ll ever taste, explore the neon nightlife of Shinjuku, and find the best view of Mt Fuji (or climb it and wait for sunrise)―all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Tokyo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover Tokyo 2019:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Covers Harajuku, Aoyama, Shibuya & Ebisu, Marunouchi, Nihombashi, Ginza & Tsukiji, Roppongi & Akasaka, Shinjuku, Ueno, Yanaka & Asakusa
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Discover Tokyo 2019 is filled with inspiring and colorful photos, and focuses on Tokyo’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for wider coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Japan guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.