Lonely Planet Florida & the South's Best Trips (Travel Guide) | Civil War Battlefields: Walking the Trails of History | National Geographic Guide to Scenic Highways and Byways, 5th Edition: The 300 Best Drives in the U.S. | Battlefields of the Civil War | The Complete Civil War Road Trip Guide | National Geographic The Civil War A Traveler's Guide | Civil War Sites
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Civil War Trail Road Trips. Featuring& four amazing road trips,
plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can visit Civil War battlefields where it all took place and immerse yourself in the lively music culture of the South, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Civil War Trail Road Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours
- Covers Washington, Virginia, South Carolina, Mississippi, Tennessee and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Civil War Trail Road Trips is perfect for exploring the Civil War Trail in the classic American way - by road trip!
Planning a Civil War trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's USA guide, our most comprehensive guide to the Civil War regions, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Best of USA, a photo-rich guide to the destination's most popular attractions.
Looking for a guide focused on a specific city? Check out Lonely Planet's Washington, DC, guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
About: Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Civil War Trail Road Trips.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.