Lonely Planet St. Petersburg | Odyssey Moscow St. Petersburg & the Golden Ring | Lonely Planet Mongolia | DK Eyewitness Travel Moscow | Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway | Lonely Planet Moscow | Fodor's Moscow and St. Petersburg | Dk Eyewitness Travel Russia | Lonely Planet Russian Phrasebook
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Russia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take an awe-inspiring walk through Red Square, hike amongst the geysers and volcanoes of Kamchatka, or sweat it out in a traditional Russian banya (bathhouse); all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Russia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Russia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, literature, cinema, religion, performing arts, music, visual art, architecture, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife.
- Over 80 maps
- Covers Moscow, St Petersburg, the Golden Ring, Kaliningrad, European Russia, the Volga Region, the Russia Caucasus, Sochi, Lake Baikal, the Urals, Yekaterinburg, Siberia, Irkutsk, Vladivostok, Kamchatka and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Russia, our comprehensive guide to Russia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Moscow or St Petersburg? Check out Lonely Planet's Moscow or St Petersburg guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer. Looking for more extensive regional coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Trans-Siberian Railway guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Marc Bennetts, Greg Bloom, Marc Di Duca, Anthony Haywood, Anna Kaminski, Tom Masters, Leonid Ragozin, Tamara Sheward, Regis St Louis and Mara Vorhees.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
About: Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Russia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
About: Lonely Planet RussiaJoin the thunderous applause for the sublime ballet dancers in the Bolshoi TheatrePerfect your banya etiquette before joining in this steamy Russian ritualSurround yourself with majestic rugged scenery as you drive across the world's deepest lakeFeel St Petersburg's contemporary pulse by clubbing in converted stables and Soviet factoriesIn This Guide:Nine authors, more than seven months of research, countless shots of vodkaAll new Activities chapter and tips on how to cut through red tape to secure your visaContent updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.