Securities Regulation (University Casebook Series) | Examples & Explanations for Securities Regulation | Securities Regulation: Cases and Materials (Aspen Casebook) | Federal Income Taxation [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) | Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Tenth Edition [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) | Securities Regulation | Securities Regulation | Securities Regulation | Securities Regulation
- Repeal of Rule 505 of Regulation D;
- Increase in aggregate offering price for Rule 504 of Regulation D to $5 million;
- Amendments to Rule 147;
- Adoption of a new intrastate offering exemption in Rule 147A;
- Adjustments to civil monetary penalty amounts;
- Amendments to the securities transaction settlement cycle;
- Changes and corrections arising from Titles I and III of the JOBS Act; and
- Various technical corrections and terminology changes.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.