With the greater communication afforded by the Internet, excellent service no longer just means winning your client's case. It now includes how legal expertise is actually delivered to the client. If a lawyer does not present the right attitude and keep the client properly informed, it could reflect negatively on you and your practice. Clearly, client satisfaction should be the goal of every firm that wants new and repeat business.
Connecting with Your Client: Success through Improved Client Communication Techniques, Second Edition gives you the persuasive tools for achieving greater client satisfaction through improved communication. The author, leading psychologist and legal consultant Noelle C. Nelson, Ph.D., presents practical guidance and specific methods based on sound psychological principles. This book will cover:
- Creating rapport that builds your client's trust and confidence
- Maintaining control over difficult situations--and clients
- Communicating billing and other case management issues in ways that support good client-lawyer relations
- Training your associates, legal assistants and support staff to adopt the appropriate attitude toward clients
- Professional solutions drawn from real-life, real-case experiences
- Step-by-step exercises that can help defuse uncomfortable situations
- And much more!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.