HBR's 10 Must Reads on Sales (with bonus interview of Andris Zoltners) (HBR's 10 Must Reads) | HBR's 10 Must Reads 2018: The Definitive Management Ideas of the Year from Harvard Business Review | Influence and Persuasion (HBR Emotional Intelligence Series) | Principles: Life and Work | HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself | HBR's 10 Must Reads on Emotional Intelligence | HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication (with featured article "The Necessary Art of Persuasion," by Jay A. Conger)
Our professional lives are full of challenges and setbacks, but those who achieve elite performance are able to consistently rally their emotional strength in the pursuit of their goals--no matter what gets thrown at them.
If you read nothing else on mental toughness, read these ten articles by experts in the field. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you build your emotional strength and resilience--and to achieve high performance.
This book will inspire you to:
- Thrive on pressure like an Olympic athlete
- Manage and overcome negative emotions by acknowledging them
- Plan short-term goals to achieve long-term aspirations
- Surround yourself with the people who will push you the hardest
- Use challenges to become a better leader
- Use creativity to move past trauma
- Understand the tools your mind uses to recover from setbacks
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.