Add Vibrant Color to Your Jewelry!
Enameling is the one of the best ways to add color to your jewelry--and anyone can do it! In Jeweler's Enameling Workshop, master jeweler Pauline Warg shares her easy-to-follow approach to enameling. You'll first learn the basics of kiln firing and torch firing, including equipment, tools, safety, and how to troubleshoot problems. Then, twenty projects for beautiful necklaces, pendants, earrings, bracelets, and rings walk you through various dry and wet enameling techniques. You'll learn to:
- Stencil simple designs using multiple colors of enamel
- Incorporate foil and glass beads and threads into your designs
- Layer enamel on stamped metal for added dimension
- Use metal screen as a canvas on which to create an enameled pattern
- Create intricate designs with the classic techniques of cloisonne and champleve
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.