Moon Philadelphia: Including Pennsylvania Dutch Country (Travel Guide) | Moon Pittsburgh (Travel Guide) | Lonely Planet New York & the Mid-Atlantic's Best Trips (Travel Guide) | Moon New York State (Travel Guide) | Moon Niagara Falls: Including the Canadian & U.S. Sides (Travel Guide) | Moon Virginia & Maryland | Hiking Pennsylvania
- Strategic itineraries like a 7-day spin through the best of the state, weekend trips, and tips for history buffs, families, and outdoor adventurers
- The top sights and unique experiences: Sneak a peek at the Liberty Bell and museum-hop in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Hike, camp, or show off your snowboarding skills in the Poconos, spot roaming elk in the Pennsylvania Wilds, and relax on the shores of Lake Erie. Learn about American history at Gettysburg, marvel at Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece in the Laurel Highlands, or take a horse-drawn buggy through Amish country. Find the best Philly cheesesteak, indulge in all that Hershey has to offer, and try a "Pittsburgh-style" sandwich stuffed with fries
- Suggestions for day trips from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, including Bucks County, Amish Country, Moraine and McConnells Mill State Parks, Fallingwater, and Cook Forest State Park
- Local tips from Philadelphia local Rachel Vigoda on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay
- Thorough background information on the landscape, wildlife, climate, and local culture
- Focused coverage of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dutch Country, the Pocono Mountains, Pittsburgh, the Alleghenies, the Lake Region, and Pennsylvania Wilds
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.