Lonely Planet Portugal (Travel Guide) | Lonely Planet Portugal (Travel Guide) | DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Morocco | Lonely Planet Spain | The Rough Guide to Morocco | Rick Steves 2017 Spain | Dreams of Trespass | Lonely Planet Morocco | The Caliph's House | Culture Smart! Morocco
Moon Travel Guides: Your World Your Way
Wander grand imperial cities, bask in the calm desert oases, relax on miles of Mediterranean beaches, and walk among ancient history: Morocco offers an incredible crossroads of culture for travelers of all stripes. Explore it all with Moon Morocco.
What you'll find in Moon Morocco:
- Curated trip advice for culture and history buffs, beachgoers, adventure junkies, and more, whether you're in Morocco for a few days or a few weeks
- Full-color, vibrant photos throughout
- Detailed maps for exploring on your own, and useful tips on public transportation, car and bike rentals, and air travel
- Strategic itineraries for every budget, passion, and timeline, including: The Best of Morocco, Spiritual Pilgrimage, Best Beaches, World Heritage Sites, and Adrenaline Rush
- Unique ideas and activities: Cook your own traditional tajines in a restored riad, or treat yourself to world-class French cuisine. Hike the soaring peaks and jaw-dropping valleys of Morocco's four mountain ranges (by foot, or by mule!), or relax on miles of idyllic beaches. Sip refreshing mint tea and destress with a customary hammam, challenge your bartering skills at a busy local souk, or explore one of Morocco's nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Firsthand perspective from Morocco expert Lucas Peters on the country he called home for six years
- Focused coverage of Casablanca and the South Atlantic Coast, Rabat and the North Atlantic Coast, Tangier and the Mediterranean Coast, Fez and the Middle Atlas, Marrakech, the High Atlas, Ouarzazate, and the Southern Oases
- Thorough background on the landscape, plants and animals, history, government, and culture
- Handy tools including a Darija and French phrasebook with pronunciation guides
- Essential information on visas, accommodation, safety, traveling alone or with children, LGBTQ+ travel, and more
With Moon Morocco's myriad activities, practical advice, and insider tips, you can plan your trip your way.
Craving more international adventure? Try Moon Israel & the West Bank. Interested in exploring more unique cities? Try Moon Jerusalem or Moon Istanbul.
About: Moon Travel Guides: Your World Your WayWander grand imperial cities, bask in the calm desert oases, relax on miles of Mediterranean beaches, and walk among ancient history: Morocco offers an incredible crossroads of culture for travelers of all stripes.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.