3 New PSAT Practice Tests (Prep book), 2016 Edition, Edition 1.2 | 3 New PSAT Practice Tests (Prep book), 2016 Edition, Edition 1.2 | Kaplan New PSAT/NSMQT + Online | New SAT Verbal Prep Book for Reading and Writing Mastery | The Princeton Review Workout for the New PSAT (NMSQT) | The Princeton Review 500+ Practice Questions for the New SAT | New SAT + Online | New SAT Guide | The Official SAT | New SAT Math Problems Arranged by Topic and Difficulty Level
Kaplan's 5 Strategies for the New SAT features effective new strategies and practice for the College Board's redesigned SAT.
Big changes are coming to the SAT in Spring 2016. The redesign affects the way the test is structured, administered, timed, and scored. The Math Test requires a deep knowledge of advanced algebra and data analysis as well as critical thinking and real-world problem solving skills. Evidence-Based Reading and Writing require not only strong reading and analysis skills, but also the ability to interpret data and use evidence to make conclusions and inferences. And, the optional Essay is now twice as long and twice as hard.
Sound scary? Donât worryâKaplan's 5 Strategies for the New SAT explains what you need to know about the new test, and how you can begin to prepare for it.
This book features:
- A comprehensive overview of the redesigned SAT including information about the content changes, new question types, new test sections, scoring, timing, and more!
- An overview on Kaplan's new Methods for the 2016 SAT including: Evidence-Based Reading, Writing and Language, Math, and more! Start your prep early to improve your score!
- Step-by-step instruction of how to approach the advanced math content on the new SAT.
- A realistic full-length practice test that covers all the question types on the 2016 SAT
- Detailed answers and explanations written by our test experts to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance.
Kaplan's 5 Strategies for the New SAT is not only a source of information about the upcoming changes to the SAT, but it also provides the strategies and practice you need to begin your preparation and and build test-day confidence. This book is a great first step in your preparation for the 2016 SAT!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.