Kaplan GED Test 2015 | Kaplan GED Test Premier 2015 | Kaplan GED Test Premier 2016 | Kaplan GED Test 2016 | Kaplan GED Test Reasoning Through Language Arts Prep 2015 | Barron's Math GED Test | Kaplan GED Test Science Prep 2015 | Kaplan Ged Test Social Studies Prep 2015
The GED is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED Test Mathematical Reasoning Prep 2015 Â is a self-study program for the Mathematical Reasoning GED Test .
Kaplan's Mathematical Reasoning GED self-study system includes:
- 150+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2Â Full-length Mathematical Reasoning practice sectionsâ1 in the book and 1 onlineÂ
- In-bookÂ diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study planÂ for the book and online materials
- 10+ online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiViewÂ calculatorÂ
Looking to prep for all 4 sections of theÂ GEDÂ Test? Get thisÂ same printed content plus the other 3 subjects, and more expertÂ online videos in Kaplan'sÂ GEDÂ Test Premier 2015 with 2 Practice Tests.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.