GED Test Prep Plus 2020: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) | Kaplan GED Test Mathematical Reasoning Prep 2015 | Kaplan GED Test Science Prep 2015 | Kaplan Ged Test Social Studies Prep 2015
The GED is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED Test Reasoning Through Language Arts Prep 2015 is a self-study program for the Reasoning Through Language Arts GED Test .
Kaplan's Reasoning Through Language Arts GED self-study system includes:
- 150+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 Full-length Reasoning Through Language Arts practice sections—1 in the book and 1 online
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 10+ online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers
Looking to prep for all 4 sections of the GED Test? Get this same printed content plus the other 3 subjects, and more expert online videos in Kaplan's GED Test Premier 2015 with 2 Practice Tests.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.