Love Real Food: More Than 100 Feel-Good Vegetarian Favorites to Delight the Senses and Nourish the Body | The Ultimate Vegetarian Slow Cooker Cookbook | The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook | The $5 a Meal College Vegetarian Cookbook | Living Vegetarian for Dummies | The High-Protein Vegetarian Cookbook | Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Cookbook
As awareness of the health and environmental benefits of vegetarianism grows, millions of people are now switching to a vegetarian diet. Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners will show you how to start a vegetarian diet so you can live with a clearer conscience, lose weight naturally, lower your cholesterol, and decrease your risk of chronic disease. Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners will teach you how to cut out meat, without cutting out flavor and satisfaction. With more than 150 hearty, comforting meals to please the whole family, Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners makes it easy to start a vegetarian diet.
Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners will get you started on the path toward a healthy, meat-free lifestyle with:
- More than 150 simple and hearty Vegetarian Cookbook recipes
- 14-day Vegetarian Cookbook meal plan to get you started
- Overview of the lasting health benefits of going vegetarian
- Tips from Vegetarian Cookbook on transforming your kitchen to be vegetarian-friendly
- Detailed nutritional advice to make sure you get all your nutrients
- Practical tips for a successful transition to a vegetarian diet
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.