This book presents the guidance of expert science educators from the US and from around the globe. They describe key concepts, delivery modes and emerging technologies, and offer models of practice. The book places particular emphasis on experimentation, lab and field work as they are fundamentally part of the education in most scientific disciplines.
* Discipline methodology and teaching strategies in the specific areas of physics, biology, chemistry and earth sciences.
* An overview of the important and appropriate learning technologies (ICTs) for each major science.
* Best practices for establishing and maintaining a successful course online.
* Insights and tips for handling practical components like laboratories and field work.
* Coverage of breaking topics, including MOOCs, learning analytics, open educational resources and m-learning.
* Strategies for engaging your students online.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.