GED Test Prep 2019: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies (Kaplan Test Prep) | GED Test Prep Plus 2019: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) | Complete Ged Preparation | Kaplan GED Test 2016 | Kaplan New GED | Kaplan GED Test Science Prep 2015
The GED is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED Test 2015 Strategies, Practice, and Review is a self-study program for the GED.
Kaplan's GED Test 2015 Strategies, Practice, and Review self-study system includes:
- 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 Full-length practice tests—1 in the book and 1 online practice test
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 20+ online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Essential skills you’ll need to pass the Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies Tests
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers that appear on three of the four tests
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.