The GED is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED Test Premier 2015 is a self-study program for the GED.
Kaplan's GED Test Premier 2015 self-study system includes:
- 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2Â Full-length practice testsâincluding an online practice testÂ with feedback to help you pinpoint areas of weakness
- In-bookÂ diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study planÂ for the book and online materials
- 50 online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Essential skills youâll need to pass the Reasoning through Language Arts,Â Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies Tests
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses andÂ short answers that appear on three of the four tests
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiViewÂ calculatorÂ
This is the same printed content as Kaplan's GEDÂ Test 2015 Strategies, Practice, and ReviewÂ with 2 Practice Tests, but withÂ moreÂ expertÂ online videos.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.