Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review | Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease | Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review Toolkit | GI/Liver Secrets Plus | Cotton and Williams' Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy | Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review | Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease | Acing the Hepatology Questions on the GI Board Exam | Acing the IBD Questions on the GI Board Exam
The Second Edition contains new vignettes, a discussion on Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam, and discussion on test relevancy for residency rotations!
In todayâs fast-paced world, gastroenterology and hepatology residents and fellows struggle to find the time to study for the board exams, prepare for the recertification exam, prepare for teaching rounds, or just plain read. What is the best way to effectively prepare and study, if reading multiple resources canât seem to fit into your daily schedule?
The answer to your study questions (and study time!) can be found inside the newly updated Second Edition of Acing the GI Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource!
Why You Will Need to ReadÂ Acing the GI Board Exam, Second Edition:
- New! 41 new and carefully vetted board-style vignettes with color images
- New! Brief discussion on the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam
- New! Discussion on test relevancy for residency rotations
- Comprehensive yet succinct answers using a high-yield format
- Emphasis on key clinical pearls and âboard buzzwordsâ
- Answers to classic board âthreshold valuesâ questions that you need to know but always seem to forget
- Rapid-fire, crunch-time exam with 200 classic one-liners
Acing the GI Board Exam, Second EditionÂ fills the unmet need in board review by presenting time-tested and high-yield information in a rational, useful, and contextually appropriate format suitable studying for the board exams and preparing for the recertification exam.
- A compilation of general lessons learned from past test-takers
- âTough Stuffâ board review vignettes
- Board review âClinical Threshold Valuesâ
- âCrunch-Timeâ Self-Test and Answer Guideâtime to get your game on!
With its focus on pearl after pearl, emphasis on images, and attention to high-yield âtough stuffâ vignettes you donât know the answers to (yet),Â Acing the GI Board Exam, Second EditionÂ is truly the ultimate crunch-time resource for acing the GI and Hepatology examination, taking recertifying examinations, looking good on clerkship rounds, or for just challenging yourself with interesting and entertaining vignettes.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.