Ideal for small businesses, as well as any large company bookkeeper, this book covers:
• Structuring your business and choosing an accounting method.
• Setting up an accounting system and basic operating procedures (tracking sales, determining costs, managing cash, etc.).
• Creating employee records, maintaining a payroll system, and accounting for benefits.
• Keeping tax and benefit records.
• Reporting costs.
• Closing out cash journals and employee accounts at month-end and balancing ledgers.
• Preparing month-end and year-end statements and reports.
• Producing a balance sheet and monthly profit-and-loss (P&L) statements.
• Using accounting software.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.