An A-Z listing of drugs by generic name. Each monograph summarizes the known and/or possible effects of the drug on the fetus. It also summarizes the known/possible passage of the drug into the human breast milk.
A careful and exhaustive summarization of the world literature as it relates to drugs in pregnancy and lactation. Each monograph contains six parts:
- Generic US name
- Pharmacologic class
- Risk factor
- Fetal risk summary
- Breast feeding summary
Â Features for this edition include:
- 1200 commonly prescribed drugs including 105 new drugs
- New mobile application to access the content on the go*
- Cross-referenced combination drugs
- New list of drugs contraindicated during breastfeeding
- New list of drugs contraindicated in pregnancy
- List of drugs known to cause human developmental toxicity
- More summaries at the beginning for pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Brand newÂ trim size 8.5 x 11
- 4-color design
- Consistently formatted throughout
- Companion site includes fully searchable text and updates from the Briggs newsletter
*App included with the book is a free version with limited content. An in-app purchase is available for an upgrade to the full app content.
With the ever changing drug information and guidelines, make sure you have the most current edition of Briggs Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation to provide your patients with the best care.
About: Thoroughly updated, with 127 new drug entries, the Eighth Edition of this popular reference provides practical, reliable information on over 1,175 drugs commonly prescribed to pregnant or lactating women.
About: Thoroughly updated, with 132 new drug entries, the Seventh Edition of this popular reference provides practical, reliable information on more than 1,000 drugs that may be used by pregnant and lactating women.
About: The thoroughly updated Sixth Edition of this popular reference provides practical, reliable information on more than 1,000 pharmaceuticals and natural products that may be used by pregnant women or lactating mothers.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.