Rehospitalization rates are not only a measure of your quality of care but will likely be a key factor for success under pay for performance. Ending Hospital Readmissions: A Blueprint for Homecare Providers helps your agency achieve a healthier bottom line and better clinical outcomes through sample policies, case studies, and staff in-services.
This book delivers practical strategies your agency can employ to combat unplanned readmissions such as developing a thorough medication management plan, administering the latest disease management practices, and preparing staff to respond to the top home health diagnoses that result in rehospitalization. You will also discover how to form partnerships with other providers across the continuum of care that will help sustain your business for years to come.
The information in this book will help you develop a plan to: - Improve your agency's quality outcomes by adopting sound clinical and operational practices
-Reduce the cost and frequency of unplanned rehospitalizations resulting from avoidable complications, medication problems, and adverse events
- Increase staff and patient satisfaction by empowering the patient and family to participate in achieving goals
- Improve your referral base and maintain a competitive advantage by forming viable relationships with physicians, hospitals, and other professionals across the care continuum
- The Community Challenge: Homecare Patients and Hospital Readmission
- Reducing the Risk of Rehospitalization
- Managing Multiple Diseases
- Paying for Care Services: Your Bottom Line
- Strategies for Homecare Providers
This edition also contains Ending Hospital Readmissions: A Blueprint for Homecare Providers, Zork III: NEC Pc-8000
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.