They Say / I Say: The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing with Readings (High School Fourth Edition) | How To Write Any High School Essay: The Essential Guide | A Professor's Guide to Writing Essays: The No-Nonsense Plan for Better Writing | The Divide | The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation | The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need | Student's Guide to Writing College Papers
Hone Your Writing Skills for Success in College and in Life!
Every student knows that writing a successful college paper is no small undertaking. To make the grade, you need to express your ideas clearly and concisely. So how do you do it? In Essential Writing Skills for College and Beyond, you'll learn down-to-earth strategies for organizing your thoughts, researching the right sources, getting it down on paper...and earning an A.
- Write any type of college paper: Techniques for writing term papers, essays, creative assignments, and more.
- Improve your writing: Brainstorm ideas, research like a pro, draft and structure your paper, and polish your writing.
- Master the nuts and bolts: Avoid common mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Turn it in on time: Stay organized with timelines tailored for a variety of papers.
- Take it to the next level: Get advice for writing effectively after graduation and on the job.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.