Getting Started in Speaking, Training, or Seminar Consulting
Give Presentations That Pay Off
Robert Bly, presenter extraordinaire and world-renowned wordsmith, reveals the success secrets for winning a room and closing a deal in any forum-seminars, podcasts, webinars, interviews and meetings. Revealing presentation tricks, successful secrets and surefire techniques for organizing and delivering a superior presentation, Bly teaches you how rid yourself of fear and nerves, and turn your stiff speech into a comfortable conversation between you and your colleagues or clients-leaving them nodding in agreement and ready to take action.
- The No.1 secret of successful persuasive speaking
- The most common audience âhot buttonsâ
- How to work engaging content into your presentation
- The â3 T'sâ speaking formula
- The truth about presentation tools-what works and what doesn't
- The 3 points to hit in the first five minutes of any presentation
- Involvement and interactivity techniques to revive any audience and keep them in your corner
- The 7 worst speaker habits and how to eliminate them
- How to tailor your content, pace and delivery to your audience ensuring stellar evaluations and ideal results
About: Give Presentations That Pay Off Robert Bly, presenter extraordinaire and world-renowned wordsmith, reveals the success secrets for winning a room and closing a deal in any forum-seminars, podcasts, webinars, interviews and meetings.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.