Langenscheidt's German-English English-German Dictionary | German Vocabulary | German Grammar | German Vocabulary | Ultimate German Beginner-Intermediate | German Made Simple | Learn German With Stories | Living Language German | German Grammar Drills
Learning to sprechen Sie Deutsches is fun--and far easier than you might think. German and English are closely related--you already know viele Phrasen! With this guide, you will make sense of this fascinating language in no time.
This practical, hands-on Buch comes with easy-to-understand lessons, useful exercises, and a CD for pronunciation help. Building on the German language's close relation to English, this all-new edition covers everything from basic introductions to verb conversions. You will learn to:
- Ich mÃÂ¶chte ein Berliner, bitte. Order food with ease.
- Wie viel kostet der KÃÂ¤se? Ask how much items cost.
- Der Vater kaufte seinem Sohn ein Fahrrad. Understand direct and indirect objects.
- viel / mehr / am meisten. Use superlatives to communicate more effectively.
- Der Ball wird von dem Mann geschlagen. Know when to use passive voice.
This edition includes completely new material on:
- Rules of spelling and punctuation
- Appropriate language for correspondence in German, including e-mail
- Updated exercises
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.