Taekwondo Spirit & Practice | Tae Kwon Do | Tae Kwon Do | Taekwondo | Tae Kwon Do Black Belt Poomsae | Advancing in Tae Kwon Do | Black Belt Tae Kwon Do | Moo Duk Kwan Tae Kwon Do | Moo Duk Kwan Tae Kwon Do
- History, Philosophy, and Principles
- Basic Striking â Human Weapons, and Vital Points
- Movements and Footwork
- Strikes, Blocking and Kicking Techniques
- Sparring and Breaking Techniques
- Self-Defense Techniques
- Eight Palgwe Forms â recommended for promotion of all color belts and 1st dan black belt by The United States Taekwondo Association (USTA), and used in sanctioned International Taekwondo competitions.
- Eight Taegeuk Forms â required for promotion of all color belts and 1st dan black belt by The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF), and used in sanctioned International Taekwondo competitions.
- Rules and regulations of the World Taekwondo Federation, including sparring and Poomse (forms) competitionsâ¢ Rules and regulations of the World Taekwondo Federation, including sparring and Poomse (forms) competitions.
The ever-increasing popularity of Taekwondo is apparent by the dedication of the tens of millions of practitioners worldwide, and by the inclusion of Taekwondo in the summer Olympic games. With all its popularity, it is paramount that the art be handed down in a clear, knowledgeable, and sustainable way - this book does just that.
About: A guide to the principles and techniques of the ancient martial art of Korea, explaining exercises, stances, strikes and vital points, attack, kicking, self-defensive, and other techniques, and advanced positions and combinations
About: Book of the Year Award Finalist - Foreword MagazineOriginally published in 1976, this authoritative work has been the guide for thousands of Taekwondo practitioners as they advance in their training.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.