Otolaryngology Clinical Case Studies: Oral Exam Review | The Essential Guide to Coding in Otolaryngology | Coding Companion for ENT/Allergy/pulmonology 2016 | Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Understanding Allergies Anatomical Chart | Allergens and Allergen Immunotherapy | Color Atlas of ENT Diagnosis | Quantitative Skin Testing for Allergy | Allergy and Immunology
The foremost guide to diagnosing, testing, and treating all major ENT allergies by Drs. King, Mabry, Mabry, Gordon and Marple is back in a completely updated second edition. Combining practical management strategies with the latest advances, here is the complete how-to resource for health professionals who treat ear, nose, and throat allergies. It covers everything from testing methods and pharmacotherapy, to food allergies, allergic and non-allergic rhinitis, pediatric allergies, and sinusitis --key information for every practice.
- Walks you through basic procedures such as assessing patient history, identifying symptoms, starting immunotherapy, skin and in vitro testing, and heading off allergenic emergencies
- Every chapter revised and updated, including key advances in immunology and pharmacotherapy, the role of fungi in chronic rhinosinusitis, and more
- Brief capsules of pertinent information for nurses, pediatricians, primary care specialists, and ancillary personnel--written by a highly experienced otolaryngic nurse
- Recommendations for adding allergy care to an existing ENT practice, finding qualified staff, preparing the office, and interacting with patients
- Useful appendices covering plant cross-reactivity, pollen distribution and allergenic foods
Easy to implement for both the physician and ancillary caregiver, and with valuable tips from an experienced otolaryngic nurse, here is the only text to provide a clear, step-by-step approach to the practice of otolaryngic allergy. It belongs within easy reach of all physicians who want to expand their practice in this rapidly growing field.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.