Including such useful snippets as:
- There is no limit to what you will put yourself through when told it might save your life.
- Stay away from the Internet. And don't let anyone tell you "what they looked up" about your diagnosis.
- You'll be surrounded by people but you'll feel lonely, and alone, sometimes.
- Lexapro is Tylenol for the soul.
- If you don't like your doctor(s), find new ones. You will feel somewhat at the mercy of them, like they hold the key to your mortality, but in fact more than one doctor can potentially save you and some are nice and some are mean.
Whether you or your loved ones want a primer full of useful information in an easy to reference format or a friendly and comforting read, the honest, grave, and mordantly funny stories and tips from young survivors will bring you the real intel and advice that you need most during this tremendously difficult time.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.