Design Is Storytelling | Grid Systems in Graphic Design/Raster Systeme Fur Die Visuele Gestaltung | Thinking with Type | Graphic Design Thinking | Graphic Design | How to use graphic design to sell things, explain things, make things look better, make people laugh, make people cry, and (every once in a while) change the world | How Posters Work
DIY: Design It Yourself, provides you with all the tools you'll need to create your own projects, from conception through production. Here you will find:
- simple ideas on how you can "think like a designer"
- clear and coherent explanations of design technologies, from silk-screening to web development
- what materials you'll need to get your job done
- where to find and buy them
- how much time and experience your project demands
- diagrams that show how to handle complex tasks
- basic typographic dos and don'ts
- the history and theory of the DIY design movement
- hundreds of innovative and beautiful projects for inspiration
No more excuses. With this book, virtually any design task is within your grasp. Just do it (yourself)!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.