Wicca Magical Deities: A Guide to the Wiccan God and Goddess, and Choosing a Deity to Work Magic With | The Awen Alone | Celtic Tales | Goddess Alive! | Celtic Lore & Spellcraft of the Dark Goddess | The Book of Celtic Magic | Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs
Celtic gods and goddesses are among the most popular of deities revered by today's Neo-Pagans, Witches, Wiccans, and Druids. Figures like Brigid, Cernunnos, Rhiannon, and CuChulainn are honored for their magic, their bravery, and their mythical deeds. Among Pagans, the gods and goddesses of Gaul, Ireland, Wales, and the other Celtic lands rank with the Greek, Roman, Norse, and Egyptian pantheons as the most popular and influential deities in the Neo-Pagan movement.
Magic of the Celtic Gods and Goddesses is the first resource available to help Pagans, Witches, and Druids to connect specifically with the Celtic Gods and Goddesses in a truly deep, powerful, and spiritual way. This book will help you:
- Learn the major Irish, Welsh, and continental Celtic deities.
- Discover the major myths and lore associated with each deity.
- Create rituals and magical work appropriate for each deity.
- Understand the psychological archetypes of each God and Goddess.
- Forge true and meaningful relationships with the deities for our time.
- Relate the various gods and goddesses to the Sabbats and Holy Days.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.