Wiring a House
Current with codes through 2017: For Pros By Pros: Builder Tested / Code-Approved
Updated classic. Wiring a House: 5th Edition, is a must-have reference on home wiring – essential for homeowners, electricians, and apprentices. You'll find all the information is updated to the latest electrical code and contains significant revisions that impact residential work, including:
- Expanded AFCI and GFCI protection in homes
- New approaches to ensure the safety of photovoltaic (PV) electrical systems
- New methods to distribute low voltage power
- New DC provisions designed to save energy lost in conversion from AC
- Updated to the 2014 NEC (current through 2017)
Written in plain language. Author Rex Cauldwell shares his wealth of experience in a simple, straightforward manner. He covers all the basics from idiot-proof advice on how to keep track of your tools ― cart them in bins in a little red wagon ― to the highly technical aspects of wiring, and tried-and-true industry tips.
Current and accurate information. Wiring a House is a comprehensive guide written by a master electrician with over 37 years of experience. An indispensable reference for keeping pros up-to-date, it also provides apprentices and homeowners an accessible reference with the latest information:
- 350 full-color photographs
- 120 instructive illustrations
- Plus information on lighting, inverters, and electrical vehicle chargers.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.