These accounts include:
* The experiences of the first black student-body president at Brigham Young University
* The dynamics of "world-wide" wards in Wisconsin and Texas where several nationalities are represented
* The racial and ethnic challenges in wards in the South, Washington, D.C., and many other areas
* Multinational single-student wards at BYU-Hawaii, and the experience of minority students at BYU
* Hispanic experiences in the Church
* and many more
Read how these changes are making a difference as people from many races and ethnic backgrounds move forward as children of God, seeking the same goal of eternal life.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.