Beginning Hibernate: For Hibernate 5 | High-Performance Java Persistence | Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design (Robert C. Martin Series) | Effective Java (3rd Edition) | Java Persistence With Hibernate | Java 8 in Action | Spring in Action
Hibernate Tips: More than 70 solutions to common Hibernate problems show you how to efficiently implement your persistence layer with Hibernate's basic and advanced features. Each Hibernate tip consists of one or more code samples and an easy-to-follow step-by-step explanation. You can also download an example project with executable test cases for each Hibernate tip.
This book gives you more than 70 ready-to-use solutions that show how to:
- Define standard mappings for basic attributes and entity associations.
- Implement your own attribute mappings and support custom data types.
- Use Hibernate's Java 8 support and other proprietary features.
- Read data from the database with JPQL, Criteria API, and native SQL queries.
- Call stored procedures and database functions.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.