Microsoft Excel 2016 Functions & Formulas Quick Reference Card - Windows Version (4-page Cheat Sheet focusing on examples and context for ... functions and formulas- Laminated Guide) | Excel
- Excel for Everyone - The Simplest Way to Enter the Rich World of the Calc Spreadsheet
- Excel - Strategic Use of the Calc Spreadsheet in Business Environment. Data Analysis and Business Modeling
This book is written for those who have heard about Excel and how useful it is for years, if not decades and are finally ready to take the plunge and learn everything there is to know about Excel basics. It describes everything you need to know when it comes to understanding what Excel is for and when to use it for the best results.
- Chapter 1: Understanding Excel
- Chapter 2: Primary Interactions with Excel
- Chapter 3: Sorting and Filtering Data
- Chapter 4: All about Formulas and Functions
- Chapter 5: Sharing Your Work
- Chapter 6: Error Messages and Bonus Tips
- And moreâ¦
This book is written for those who are already familiar with all of the basics that these programs have to offer and are looking to take their game to another level. It describes everything you need to know when it comes to time saving things like making the most of Vertical or Horizontal Lookup features, productivity macros and the spreadsheet programâs extensive filter function.
- Chapter 1: Data Validation Functioning
- Chapter 2: Conditional Formulas
- Chapter 3: Matrixal Functions
- Chapter 4: Vertical Lookup/Horizontal Lookup
- Chapter 5: Management of the Name Box
- Chapter 6: Filters
- Chapter 7: Pivot Tables
- Chapter 8: Make the Most of Macros
- Chapter 9: Modeling Management
- Chapter 10: Power View
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.