This so-called âMediterranean dietâ involves diets found in countries such as Croatia, Italy and Greece and is actually representative of how the same dishes can be prepared differently using the same or similar ingredients. Abundant in olive oil, fresh fruits, cheese and yogurt.
The food and the culture are interwoven inseparably.
We learn what good food is from elders, who have learned the same thing themselves from previous generations.
Genuinely Delicious, Culturally Rich Mediterranean Dishes for you to enjoy!
Download The Mediterranean Diet and Dine in true Grecian Style with these mouthwatering master pieces, passed down from generation to generation:
- Brussels Sprout Sandwich with Garlic and Cheese
- Eggs with Red Peppers and Zucchini
- Fluffy Cheese Pie
- Good Morning French Toast
- Pancakes with Sour Cream Cheese and Honey
- Pork Tenderloins, Bell Peppers and Mushrooms Stew
- Beef Stew with Porcini Mushrooms and Beer
- Galician Ginger Carrot Soup
- Christmas Red Cabbage with Chorizo
- Classic Mediterranean Tomato-Spinach Soup
- Noodles with Octopus
- Sicilian Beef Soup with Cabbage
- Grilled Bread with Peas and Shaving Parmesan
- Purple Beetroot Chips
- Raw Kohlrabi Dip with Tahini
- Roasted Carrot Chips
- Roasted Herbed Parsnips
- Roasted Sour Kale-Cashews Chips
- Simple Baked Apple Cake
- Toffee Apples
- Traditional Baklava
- Tuscan Chestnut Rosemary Cake
- Village Hot Milk Cake
â ââ Get your apron on and start your culinary journey today!â ââ
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.