The Best American Erotica, Volume 2, a national best seller, features literary erotic stories by Chris Offutt, John Preston, Pat Califia, and Leslie Feinberg.
Included in this collection:
- "Gorgeous" by J. Maynard
- "C is for Closet, Crevice, and Colossus" by Marianna Beck
- "From the Same River Twice" by Chris Offut
- "Absolution" by John Preston
- "PG Diary" by Linda Hooper
- "Big Nouns, Unconjugated Verbs" by Bart Plantenga
- "Love Art" by Debra Martens
- "Better Safe" by Michael Lowenthal
- "Slow Dance on the Fault Line" by Donald Rawley
- "Cool and Clean and Crisp" by Mark Butler
- "Unsafe Sex" by Pat Califia
- "Elegy for Andy Gibb" by Danielle Willis
- "Finally, a Coherent Explanation of Straight White Male Sexuality" by Sigfried Gold
- "Intercore" by M. Christian
- "Full Metal Corset" by Anne Tourney
- "Sweating Profusely in Merida" by Carol Queen
- From Stone Butch Blues by Leslie Feinberg
- "None of the Above" by Bernadette Lynn Bosky
- "The Waking State" by Gerry Pearlberg
- "A Tooth for Every Child" by Abigail Thomas
Previously published as Best American Erotica 1994.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.