Featuring erotic stories by Maggie Estep, Francesca Lia Block, J.T. Leroy, and Pulitzer Prize winner Jane Smiley.
In The Best American Erotica, Volume 9, the late Maggie Estep relates the surprising sexual happenings in a detox clinic, Francesca Lia Block explores the aquatic fantasies haunting a surfer, and Ernie Conrick introduces a tennis star and sex symbol who surrenders to an unusual coach.
Included in this collection:
- "Joeâ by Maggie Estep
- "Merâ from Nymph by Francesca Lia Block
- "Driving Lessonâ from Sarah by J. T. Leroy
- "Stilettoâ by Lucy Taylor
- From Horse Heaven by Jane Smiley
- "Homewreckerâ by Poppy Z. Brite
- "Ganger (Ball Lightning)â by Nalo Hopkinson
- "When to Useâ by Stacey Richter
- "Night Trainâ by Nell Carberry
- "Ropeburnâ by Anne Tourney
Previously published as Best American Erotica 2002.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.