It's All Your Fault: A Survivor's Guide to Narcissism | Becoming the Narcissist's Nightmare: How to Devalue and Discard the Narcissist While Supplying Yourself | Why Is It Always About You | Rethinking Narcissism | Unmasking Narcissism | Narcissists Exposed | Disarming the narcissist
Here Is a Preview of What You’ll Learn…
- Learn how to identify and differentiate between healthy and extreme narcissism, and determine how the narcissist in your life ranks for both
- Discover how narcissism can be considered a dependence on narcissistic supply, mirroring a dependence on alcohol or other drugs
- Find out what the narcissist wants from you
- Discover practical research-based methods to making life easier with the narcissist
- Read about other people's experiences with narcissists, and what they subsequently learnt
Download your copy today!Download your copy of "How to Handle a Narcissist" to learn real, valuable and helpful tips to influence a narcissist and start seeing things improve in a matter of days.
Check Out What Others Are Saying…"This book was really easy to read and avoided the blame, shame and label rhetoric that you see when you read about narcissists. I found it really useful to see the narcissist in my life as more of a person and why they were being so difficult. Then I could handle them from a much calmer place. Really helpful" - S. Goldberg "I bought this to help me decide what to do about my narcissistic mother. I'm going to give the techniques a try and see if we can have something of a relationship, really hoping they work" - M. Winston
Download your copy today!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.