Open Her: Activate 7 Masculine Powers to Arouse Your Woman's Love & Desire | The Dating Playbook For Men: A Proven 7 Step System To Go From Single To The Woman Of Your Dreams | How to Text a Girl: A Girls Chase Guide (Girls Chase Guides) | Conversation Casanova: How to Effortlessly Start Conversations and Flirt Like a Pro | What Women Want in a Man | The Manual | No More Mr. Nice Guy
Discover What Women Want in a Man and How They Secretly Test You For it
If you pay close enough attention to what really attracts women, you’ll find that what women want is a man with a backbone. Women want to be with a man who knows how to take the lead and make decisions; one who has strong personal boundaries and knows how to love her like…a man.
Unfortunately, a lot of men have difficulty accepting the truth that many women prefer to be with a man who isn’t afraid to stand up to them, who challenges them, and who refuses to be pushed around by women (or anything else for that matter). This is especially true of women who seek a more traditional male-female gender role dynamic in their romantic relationships.
Even if a man knows how to attract women, cultivating a mind-blowing relationship with one requires a different set of skills entirely. Women want men who can make them feel secure – men with strong boundaries and unwavering commitment.
Sadly, most dating and relationship books rarely show men how to keep a woman happy without them having to sacrifice their manhood in the process.
How to Understand Women and Pass Their Tests With Unshakeable Confidence
Men around the world have no idea that the women they know and love are testing them. These men go about their lives interacting with the opposite sex in absolute darkness, ignorant to the fact that they’re being judged, appraised, approved, and rejected based on their subconscious reactions to female testing.
If you had no idea that women test men and why they have to, you’re about to take a journey onto a road less traveled – the more mysterious side of female psychology and how women think.
Attract Women Through Authenticity and Be the Strong Man a Woman Wants For a Relationship
It’s important for a man to learn how to walk that thin line between caring, thoughtful lover and firm, assertive leader. The man who masters the art of being the perfect gentleman and a strong alpha male is the ideal specimen to a high-quality woman.
This is what you're going to learn in this book.
So if you’re dating or in a relationship and women constantly create drama, lose interest in you, or manipulate you, it’s time you finally got some advice from one of the only relationship books for men that won’t turn you into a doormat.
Here’s what you’re going to learn inside:
- How to be radically honest with a woman and why this makes her MORE attracted to you.
- The reason why women test men CONSISTENTLY and how to use this knowledge to deepen a woman's desire. (Hint: This is the key to female psychology and how women think.)
- How to be confident with difficult women.
- What women want in a man and how to give it to them.
- How to make a woman happy without becoming a complete doormat of a man.
- How to seduce your wife and get her in the mood by responding like a MAN whenever she "pokes the bear."
- How to be firm and say “No” to the woman you love without destroying intimacy.
- How to keep a woman interested in you by doing the ONE thing MOST men are deathly afraid of doing.
- How to avoid unnecessary arguments, fights, and drama with a woman by using a simple communication technique.
- The best way to secretly test a woman’s level of romantic interest in you before making a long-term commitment.
- How to stop living in fear of what a woman might think, say, or do if she disagrees with or disapproves of you in any way.
- And much, much more…
Would You Like to Know More?
Get started right away and learn how to become the attractive man that has zero difficulty keeping a woman’s respect, desire, and unwavering support.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the ‘buy button’ now.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.