Get your idea off the ground. You've got a great idea that will increase revenue or boost productivityâbut how do you get the buy-in you need to make it happen? By building a business case that clearly shows your idea's value. That's not always easy: Maybe you're not sure what kind of data your stakeholders will trust. Or perhaps you're intimidated by number crunching. The HBR Guide to Building Your Business Case, written by project management expert Raymond Sheen, gives you the guidance and tools you need to make a strong case. You'll learn how to:
- Spell out the business need for your idea
- Align your case with strategic goals
- Build the right team to shape and test your idea
- Calculate the return on investment
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Present your case to stakeholders
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.