Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches | Doing Case Study Research: A Practical Guide for Beginning Researchers, Third Edition | Qualitative Data Analysis | Real World Research | Qualitative Research | The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers | The Art of Case Study Research
Recognized as one of the most cited methodology books in the social sciences, the Sixth Edition of Robert K. Yinâ²s bestselling text provides a complete portal to the world of case study research. With the integration of 11 applications in this edition, the book gives readers access to exemplary case studies drawn from a wide variety of academic and applied fields. Ultimately, Case Study Research and Applications will guide students in the successful design and use of the case study research method.
New to this Edition
- Includes 11 in-depth applications that show how researchers have implemented case study methods successfully.
- Increases reference to relativist and constructivist approaches to case study research, as well as how case studies can be part of mixed methods projects.
- Places greater emphasis on using plausible rival explanations to bolster case study quality.
- Discusses synthesizing findings across case studies in a multiple-case study in more detail
- Adds an expanded list of 15 fields that have text or texts devoted to case study research.
- Sharpens discussion of distinguishing research from non-research case studies.
- The author brings to light at least three remaining gaps to be filled in the future:
- how rival explanations can become more routinely integrated into all case study research;
- the difference between case-based and variable-based approaches to designing and analyzing case studies; and
- the relationship between case study research and qualitative research.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.