bookdown: Authoring Books and Technical Documents with R Markdown (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series) | Ggplot2 | Dynamic Documents With R and Knitr | R for Data Science | SAS Essentials | Advanced R | The Statistical Sleuth | Doing Data Science | R Packages
All the Tools for Gathering and Analyzing Data and Presenting Results
Reproducible Research with R and RStudio, Second Edition brings together the skills and tools needed for doing and presenting computational research. Using straightforward examples, the book takes you through an entire reproducible research workflow. This practical workflow enables you to gather and analyze data as well as dynamically present results in print and on the web.
New to the Second Edition
- The rmarkdown package that allows you to create reproducible research documents in PDF, HTML, and Microsoft Word formats using the simple and intuitive Markdown syntax
- Improvements to RStudioâs interface and capabilities, such as its new tools for handling R Markdown documents
- Expanded knitr R code chunk capabilities
- The kable function in the knitr package and the texreg package for dynamically creating tables to present your data and statistical results
- An improved discussion of file organization, enabling you to take full advantage of relative file paths so that your documents are more easily reproducible across computers and systems
- The dplyr, magrittr, and tidyr packages for fast data manipulation
- Numerous modifications to R syntax in user-created packages
- Changes to GitHubâs and Dropboxâs interfaces
Create Dynamic and Highly Reproducible Research
This updated book provides all the tools to combine your research with the presentation of your findings. It saves you time searching for information so that you can spend more time actually addressing your research questions. Supplementary files used for the examples and a reproducible research project are available on the authorâs website.
About: All the Tools for Gathering and Analyzing Data and Presenting Results Reproducible Research with R and RStudio, Second Edition brings together the skills and tools needed for doing and presenting computational research.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.